Property marketing has always evolved and adapted to the new digital technology. Today all your customers are connected to the Internet, and they live their daily lives through a fantastic assortment of apps and social media platforms.
But for some reason, people still think that using social media is not going to bring any benefit, so they ten to stick with all methods like shop front listings, ads in the property section of your local newspapers, and letter drops. As a result, they limit their reach by paying moe that leads to missed opportunities and possibly empty property that costs money. But when we learn how to use this tool, you can increase the possibility to find a client tremendously.
For example, one of the estate agents did shy away from social media, simply because they are not sure where to start. But after learning that 99% of millennials (and 90% of baby boomers) begin their home search online, he went all in and saw an increased number of high-quality lead results compared to other sources.
Seven main social media tips for property marketing
- Always Respond to Reviews or Complaints.
- Boost your Social Media Search Rank with Consistency
- Use Images and Videos to Boost Views
- Encourage Local Events and Businesses.
- Understand Your Social Media
- Have a Social Media
- Host a Social Media
But most importantly focus on generating content that is helping your customer. Put yourself into your customer shoes. But to help your customer, you have to understand what problems he is facing. Ask your customers these questions:
- What would you say are your 3 top problems?
- What stresses you out?
- If you could have a break from something, what would that be?
- If you find yourself worrying, what is it about?
- If you could fix one thing in your life/business, what would that be?
- What do you wish you had more of?
- What do you wish you had less of?
- As you think about where you want to be in life/business, why don’t you already have it?
- If funding wasn’t a problem, what would be the first thing you would invest in for your business/life?
Social media has changed the way that real estate businesses reach their clients and has forced companies to be more interactive and more customized to their audience.
Making time for social media marketing can be challenging, but there are several tools and ways for property companies to minimize the work and maximize results.
Focus on generating content surrounding your end-user. Once you know what content to create, use available free resources to create professional content with excellent visuals.